Welcome to Tanya Dransfield Therapies at Southend on Sea, Essex
Contact - 01702 337983
While Clinical Hypnotherapy, Hypnoanalysis and Psychotherapy are not 'fix all' treatments; they has helped so many people with so many concerns.
- Have you ever felt completely overwhelmed, held back, or unable to do something that seems easy for others?
- Are you feeling stressed? read the page on helping manage stress
- Do you suffer with panic attacks? Or anxiety?
- Or depression? read the page on treating depression
- Maybe your sex life is not the way you would like it to be?
- Are you feeling low and really don't know why?
- Want to improve your sports performance?
- Are you fed up with giving in to cigarettes?
- Have trouble studying?
- Not comfortable socialising, driving or flying?
You really don't have to suffer! You can get the help you need.
I came to train and qualify as a hypnotherapist, hypnoanalyst and psychotherapist through a friend who made such amazing life changes, I would never have thought possible before! She had no confidence to do the things she wanted to do in her life and was miserable….I am happy to say, after deciding to take a career break, she travelled around the world!
So much negative stress is in our daily lives nowadays, due to work pressures, family concerns, relationship issues, money issues etc. that you can sometimes feel you just can't cope and end up getting really down, or ill. Clinical Hypnosis, Hypnoanalysis, Psycho-nutrition and Psychotherapy can help solve many issues;
- It can help you stop smoking for good
- You could employ weight loss therapy and good nutrition advice to control your weight
- Using tailor made therapies for stress and anxiety is something many are grateful for
- You can stop past issues getting in the way of your life
- It can help you stop feeling low or depressed
Why don't you give me a call for a chat? 01702 337983 or 07971 823033
It costs you nothing for a confidential, initial consultation via the phone and we can both see if therapy is the right way for you to go forward to the happy life, you deserve!
I hope that you find what you are seeking on this site but if I can answer any questions you may have, please email me at email@example.com
Many people put off visiting a hypnotherapist although any fears they may have are groundless - a search through my FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page can provide much reassurance. Plus you can find more information on my Therapy page.
Previously, much of my work was carried out at the Essex Institute of Clinical Hypnosis in Southend on Sea, Essex, where I became Director of Studies, lecturer and resident therapist. I also lectured in Europe before concentrating my time and focus solely on what I love to do - research and working directly with you to find your health and happiness again.
I love to learn new things and exciting, new developments has led me to lecturing again. I will soon be part of a progressive retreat programme with the inspiring and holistic Richi Watson of LifeWell Wellbeing. More information will be posted here, so keep in touch!
One of my many passions is meeting new people and I will be using and teaching my new style of hypnosis called Heart Spring Hypnosis. It is a heart centred therapy and is a very gentle way of clearing resistance to change. If you are interested in learning more, then give me a call on the numbers above.
IMPORTANT: Please note that the effects of therapy may differ for different clients. No therapy can give you a 100% guarantee of a cure. While clinical hypnosis is very safe; if you are epileptic, in need of pain relief or undergoing psychiatric treatment; you should obtain a letter from your medical practitioner to confirm that you may have therapy.
Active Search Results (ASR) is an independent Internet Search Engine using a proprietary page ranking technology with Millions of popular Web sites indexed.